Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

1. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. Add 1/2 cup canned Pure Pumpkin. Reduce heat to medium low as the pumpkin has a tendency to splatter and bubble.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats and bring heat back up to medium.
4. Allow to cook at medium heat for 7-10 minutes until oats are fluffy and liquid has reduced.
5. Add 1/2 ts of each of the following: pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon.
6. Stir in 1 tbs of Sucanat or another sweetener of your choice and enjoy!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Hi there,
I am going to be trying this very soon! I keep seeing the yummy "breakfast cookie" on your blog and wondered if you could post a recipe/technique for how you make it--I haven't found the backpost yet that may say. Thanks!

mary

Anonymous said...

update!! :) add your 50 cal cookies.

Pete said...

Yummy, healthy breakfast.

Auntie said...

This is my favorite! I am so glad you posted this recipe! Fall lasts all year with this yummy treat!rb

Zesty Cook said...

I think I need to try this... it looks so yummy!

Annie said...

Going to have to try this one! LOVE pumpkin!

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

Great inforamtion and I like this post.

Diet Plan
,
Walk In Clinic
,
Healthy Diet Foods
,
Pain Management
,
Health and Medicine
,
Real estate blogs
,
JObs opportunities for us
,
Travel In Pakistan